Chromebook Tip of Week
DOWNLOAD YOUR BIG IDEAS MATH BOOK OFFLINE
1. Students login to Big Ideas and click on the Download ebook tile.
2. Click on the link to the Common Core ebook and the file will download to their chromebook
3. Students would go to their launcher and click on the Readium App
4. Then Readium will open and they can click the + icon in the upper right corner to add an item to their library.
5. Another window will open, students will see From Local File: they would click "choose files" button and then click on the BigIdeasMath epub file that was downloaded to my files
It will take a few minutes for the epub file to be loaded into Readium and then students would open Readium to access their Big Ideas book when offline.